hot rape sex punish to Park Shin-hye and enjoy from her haha very hot


 
She say : Hi

 
She say : What to show my breasts !? Ok , I do .

 
She say : What a complete nudity !? What's next?

 
She say : Why did you tie my hands and feet? 

 
She say : What can I expect now that someone will help me?

 
She say : Oh thank God you came to help me ?
Guy : yes , but no , bitch . She say : no , no .

 
Guy : Oh, it's amazing to have a completely naked body with a ready cunt and ass for play sex .
She say : ah , no , please .

 
Guy : Wow, it's a foot to lick .
She say : no , please , Don't continue to finish it work .

 
Guy : It's good to raise your legs so that I can touch and play with your vagina and cunt .
She say : ah , no , fuck , oh shit .

 
Guy : Now you sit down so that I can sit and touch your naked body and play with your vagina and cunt .
She say : ah , no , fuck me , Stop this game sex with me .

 
 Guy : ok , Wow, I touch your beautiful breasts .
She say : thank you , What are your plans now?

 
Guy : No plan. You must be a hungry girl. Open your mouth and Drink my cock water .
She say : If you can help me later, I will do it .

 
She say : thank you , it is sweet . Mmmmmm 

 
Guy : thank you , If it cock is so sweet, put it completely in your mouth .
She say : ah , yes , slowly , please .

 
Guy : ok , very nice , Fill your mouth completely .
She say : ah , no , fuck  , yes , I do .

 
Guy : It's good that you're lying down to help you , ah , yes , you're ready , Well, now it's my cock's turn to play with your cunt , bitch .
She say : oh no , oh my God  .

 
Guy : ah , yes , This is just one of your punishments , bitch .
She say : oh no , Please don't do this work to me .

 
Guy : ah , thank you , You are a naked girl bitch present and ready for play sex .
She say : oh  shit , oh my God , no , Don't put too much push on me .

 
Guy : shut up , bitch , I enjoy doing you and getting you .
She say : ah , no , fuck , fuck , ah ah ah ah .

 
She say : I know this is a ridiculous joke, please finish it .

 
Other Guy : shut up , bitch , I want to play with you with this sucker , It's amazing to see inflated breasts ready to lick .
She say : ah , no , shit .

 
Other guy  2 : It's okay at this point stage punish to lick well like a dog , bitch .
She say : ah , fuck , it is hot and growing .

 
Guy : It is good that after finishing the licking stage, it is time to penetrate from behind .
She say : ah , holy shit .

 
Other guy 2 : ok , bitch , please , shut up .
She say : ah , no , ah , no oooooooooo , fuck .

 
She say : Don't play more than that, I'm in pain , I'm not your sex toy .
Other guy 2 : shut up , bitch .

 
She say : This is another stage of my punishment , oh , no .

 
 New Guy : good bitch , ready for play sex .
She says in her mind : Oh my good ...!! He's FUCKING me ...This is so embarrassing .
And next time
She say : AH .... N ... N .... NOOO ...!! DONNN'T ....!! DD ... DON'T ... DO THIS TO ... ME ... AHH !!
New Guy : Thank you , bitch .

 
She say : You invited me to have fun and have sex with me , In the end, after finishing your play sex , You piss on me . 
And that's the end of punishment in a room or warehouse
 
 

Comments